Click the PayPal button to give a one time tax-deductible donation with your credit card.
Of course, here at Gone to the Dogs we are always happy to receive any kind of donation, no matter how small. Every little bit helps, and you can feel that you are helping a worthy cause even if you do not have lots of money to give. Every penny of your donation goes directly to the animals - we have the lowest overhead of any outfit we know. Remember that your contributions are now tax-deductible charitable contributions! Some of our expenses are as follows:
- $3 will buy one bag of small doggie biscuits (we go through a lot of these!).
- $5 will buy a dose of heartworm preventive for one dog.
- $6 will buy doses of flea and tick preventive for three dogs.
- $8 will buy a shiny new water bucket.
- $15 will feed one dog for a month.
- $20 will buy enough dog chewies to keep 20 dogs happy for three weeks.
- $40 will cover washing doggie blankets in the industrial size washers at the Laundromat for one month.
- $50 covers spay/neuter surgery for one dog.
- $60 will pay for our specialty foods (sensitive stomach, puppy chow, less active) for one month.
- $120 will pay for two weeks worth of individual dog ads in our local paper. SPONSORS NEEDED! This would also allow us to hire some part-time kennel help 6 days a month. GREATLY NEEDED!
- $180 will cover our regular dog chow for 2 weeks.
- $225 will purchase a 10 X 10 dog kennel that can be used for emergency housing for a dog that needs to be rescued from a kill shelter. For an additional $100, we can purchase a nice Dogloo-style doghouse and shade cover for the kennel.
- $400 will purchase enough smooth gravel to keep all the dogs kennels nice and dry for 4 months. GREATLY NEEDED! This is critical in extremely wet weather!
And if you are looking for a really big tax deduction:
We are trying to raise $3500 to pay for site work in preparation for the construction of a second kennel building that would allow ALL of our dogs to live in the comfort of heat and air conditioning.
We are also trying to raise $40,000 to construct said building. We have a wonderful builder who will give us a great deal!
The dogs give you a paws up for all contributions, large and small!